WACO, TX (June 30, 2020) — Lone Wolf’s sister firm, ARC Abatement, today announced it is celebrating 30 years of hazardous material abatement work and record sales in 2019.
In its three decades, ARC has never been dismissed or failed to complete an asbestos abatement, mold remediation, or lead abatement project. More critical to ARC Abatement Founder and CEO Ron Daniel is the company’s safety record.
“Workplace safety is no accident at ARC; it’s our top priority,” says Daniel. “We take a proactive, integrated approach that includes ongoing, comprehensive industry-specific training, seminars, and safety training to all field personnel and management.”
As a result, ARC Abatement has one of the best safety records across all areas in which it works. It has also earned a very competitive Experience Modification Rating (EMR), allowing one the highest quality insurance and bonding programs in the industry.
ARC’s safety program includes:
- New employee training
- Regulatory-required training and standards
- OSHA compliance training
- Daily job-site safety meetings
- Safety audits
- Job Safety Analysis’ on all sites
In 2019, ARC saw its largest sales volume in the history of the company when it hit the $45 million mark.
Daniel says ARC’s future includes expansion of the Industrial Abatement/Scaffolding Division, including additional work at the Philadelphia Shipyard this year.
Since 2015, Daniel has continued to grow his enterprise as opportunities arise. Notable ventures include:
- Merger agreement with Lone Wolf Resources (LWR), an environmental remediation, construction, and recycling company. LWR revenues have tripled since the April 2017 merger.
- Formation of the Industrial Abatement/Scaffolding Division. Customers include International Paper, Georgia-Pacific, Duke Energy, Columbus Steel Casting, dozens of power plants, and other high-profile industrial companies.
- Formation of ARC’s National Sales Group (NSG).
- Development and growth of ARC’s COVID-19 Decontamination Protocol and Facility Disinfecting Service.
- Continued recognition from Engineering News-Record, who has ranked ARC in its “Top 10 Firms in Asbestos Abatement” list since 2013.
Notable projects include:
- An eight-figure, 1.5-year asbestos abatement project at a retired power plant in Ohio.
- Asbestos abatement at Dallas’ 650,000 square-foot Valley View Mall while working around the functioning movie theatre.
- A seven-figure, asbestos abatement and selective demolition at Austin’s Highland Mall.
- Asbestos abatement on several Texas bridges for TxDOT.
To commemorate its anniversary, ARC held a Safety Slogan Contest awarding the top winner $3,000 for the slogan, “Awareness, Responsibility, Commitment.” Honorable mention award winners walked away with $1,000 each for the slogans, “Safety By Choice, Not By Chance,” and “We Are Safety.”
About ARC Abatement
ARC Abatement was founded in 1990 to meet the needs of the environmental remediation industry. ARC responds quickly and efficiently to client needs due to our network of eight U.S. offices and experienced personnel. Our corporate commitment assures that our projects are completed safely, on time, and within budget with minimal disruption to our client’s day-to-day activities. Visit the ARC Abatement website to learn more.